Increase awareness of youth experiencing homelessness and advocate for them.
- Prioritize awareness as a collective group
- Amplify individual and collective voices
- Seek and live your truth
- Advocate for workforce and housing availability for said youth
- Create a connection to those affected by homelessness to key lawmakers and decision-makers directly involved
- Political involvement by advocating for equitable funding that is responsive to the needs of youth
- Interested in being a voice for youth with lived experience of homelessness and making a difference? Apply to join our Board!
- Criteria to join are:
- Must be 16-25 years old - if in school, must maintain a “C” average
- Must have a lived experience of homelessness or working with homeless youth
- Must be able to consistently attend YAB meetings and events or give ample notice of absence
- Communicate to Director of Communications and Marketing within 24 hours
- Must be sober while in attendance to all YAB sanctioned meetings, events, and outings
For more information, email [email protected] or call 651-392-0033.