Heading Home Ramsey (HHR) is the Continuum of Care for Ramsey County. The Continuum of Care is a community-wide partnership committed to the goal of ending homelessness in the cities and neighborhoods of Ramsey County. HHR is a coalition of social service providers, housing providers, philanthropic partners, business, community, government and citizens working together to create and implement cost effective solutions to ending homelessness. HHR is responsible for planning and implementing the homeless response system in Ramsey County and carrying out specific duties defined by HUD and the State of Minnesota.
We work together to create a community where homelessness is rare, brief (with adequate crisis response), and non-recurring, where we eliminate racial disparities, and everyone is housed.
Prevent and end homelessness by delivering effective, people-centered, integrated responses that are racially equitable and driven by community voice, advocacy, and learning.
- Racial Equity: We transform systems, policies, and practices to reduce the disparities, eliminate inequities, and improve outcomes for all.
- Client Centered: Informed by those with personal lived experience of homelessness, honoring all individuals and families experiencing homelessness with dignity and respect while allowing for self-determination in making decisions about their lives.
- Trauma-Informed: We provide services that respond to all types of trauma and ensure safety while minimizing the risk of incidences of trauma.
- Housing First: We believe in quickly connecting individuals and families to permanent housing without preconditions or barriers and ensuring ongoing opportunities for engagement in services to support long-term stability.
- Community Level Approach: We believe the best solutions come when we work together, as a collaborative community, and with other systems that impact our ability to end homelessness.
- Data Informed. We use qualitative and quantitative data to address inequity, guide decision-making, allocate resources, and improve accountability.
- Bold and Innovative. We foster effective responses to the complexity of homelessness and provide leadership and advocacy to end homelessness.
Like our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Heading-Home-Ramsey-418254845265628) for updates and other announcements.