The Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2016 Continuum of Care Program Competition (See link below) has been posted to the FY 2016 Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Competition: Funding Availability page on the HUD Exchange.
The FY 2016 CoC Consolidated Application and Project Applications are now available in e-snaps. The deadline for submitting the Consolidated Application is September 14, 2016.
HUD Ask A Question (AAQ): www.hudexchange.info/get-assistance/
See below related materials and timeline for this local competition:
- UPDATE 08/25/2016: The ranking for all 2016 HHR CoC Project Competition applicants has been finalized! Please view the 2016 HHR CoC Project Priority List for this year's project ranking.
- Pre-application-interest letter in WORD for Download (Will not appear in browser. Open from your Downloads file, Enable Macros, Fill, Save using your name, attach to email to submit)
- FY 2016 CoC Program NOFA (see PDF below)
- FY 2016 NOFA overview – link
- Ramsey County process – timeline – link
- Pre-application – interest letter for all new and renewing projects – link
- CoC Project Evaluation tool – link
- SNAP CoC Competition Focus: Creating a Systemic Response to Homelessness - link
- Ramsey County Review/Ranking process 8-1-2016 – link
- Ramsey County Priority List - link
- Match and Leverage for the Continuum of Care Program
- FY 2016 Ramsey County Consolidated Application - link